Our New Years Eve Preparation goes like this:
During the afternoon of the 31st, we sit, meditate and move into the heart space, breathing deep into the heart, and consider our creative source for the year ahead,
Here are some suggested questions you might like to ask of your heart:
Questions you might like to contemplate on New Year’s Eve
Is there anything from 2016 you would like to repeat in 2017?
- What do you want to create this year?
- Did you include some new strategies in your life, like meditation, living from gratitude? Do you want to this year?
- Was there a specific and purposeful piece of wisdom you gained this year?
- Any special teachers or new experiences that shifted your consciousness?
- What do you want more than anything else right now? Let your heart feel it fully.
- What areas of learning and education are you going to continue to pursue this year?
- Any people you want to meet this year?
- How much income do you want to manifest this year?
- Any improvements you want to make in your own life now?
- Anything else you know you really want to create this year?
- Meditate for 30 minutes into the New Year, resonating with all you have set in place and allow it to be released with a command “This or something better”.
You may not remember all the things you set in motion, however, as they begin to flow into your life, like a snapshot in time, suddenly you recall what they were .