How Hypnosis and NLP help us release anxiety, fear, stress and let go of PTSD
Hypnotherapy and NLP
Anxiety & excessive fears can affect you!
Anxiety is one of those words that can mean so many things to different people. This page will lead you to more specific pages on problems associated with anxiety. Some are physical symptoms of anxiety such as excessive blushing, excessive sweating and panic attacks. Additionally, we work with various contexts for anxiety such as exam nerves and being worried about interviews and wedding nerves. Each will give you information about the feelings associated with anxiety such as lack of confidence, guilt, loneliness, procrastination, shyness and stress. There can be a large overlap between these issues.
How we can help various forms of ‘anxiety’.
• Anxiety Disorder – we give treatment for the variations of general anxiety disorder. We work to discover how and when anxiety occurs for you and retrain your thinking so that you become calmer and more resourceful.
• Blushing –
treatment for excessive blushing with hypnotherapy and NLP. This is one of the most common conditions that we treat. This is another example of a problem that gets worse the more you think about it, a kind of self-fulfilling prophesy that can often be re-conditioned very quickly.
• Confidence –
You can gain self-confidence in whatever area of your life you need it. Whether you call it self confidence or self-esteem, we train you to think differently, more usefully, and more positively.
• Exam Nerves –
We train your mind to begin coping and feeling resourceful well before you take the examination. The treatment is also useful to assist you in your ability to study effectively. If you have been one of those people who has continually underperformed in exams due to exam stress, then we can help you.
• Excessive Sweating –
Very often, the less you worry about excessive sweating, the less you sweat. Hyperhidrosis is therefore treatable to the extent that your anxiety about sweating too much is programming you in such a way as to make the problem worse.
• Guilt – There are a truly vast variety of ways that excessive guilt can manifest itself to the point of having a continued and negative effect on someone’s life. We help you to learn from the past, let it go and move forward in your life.
• Interview Nerves –
Being cool, calm and collected is a state of mind that can be learned. We help you to condition your neurology to more automatically go into resourceful states during interviews, and we train you to stop worrying about your interview in advance
• Loneliness –
Feelings of isolation are not necessarily connected with the proximity of other people. Many people experience extreme loneliness even when surrounded by crowds of others.
• Panic Attacks –
Treatment for panic attacks (anxiety attacks). These attacks are usually, although not always, happening in a certain context, in other words, they occur in certain circumstances. Even when there is no full-blown panic attack, the fear of having one – pre-anxiety- can be debilitating in and of itself.
• Procrastination –
A person who procrastinates to the point of realizing they need help is probably ‘putting things off’ in very many areas of their life.
• Shyness – Social Anxiety
Shyness, sometimes given the label ‘social anxiety’, can be a crippling condition – isolating the person from society and preventing them from finding a partner and finding a job, or getting a better job. It CAN be overcome.
• Stress Management –
‘Stress Management’ is the expression often used by people who offer tools to help you feel less stressed and to cope with stressful feelings as they arise.
• Stress Relief For Care Givers, People looking after a friend or relative with conditions that can be debilitating such as Alzheimer’s, cancer and other conditions, often find themselves living their lives with little or no time for themselves.
• Wedding Nerves – Banish wedding nerves and have the best day of your life.
• ‘Releasing Fear’ by Kathy Welter Nichols Brilliant CD/MP3 to deal with fear – Contact me here for purchase of the MP3
Generally, I see clients 3-4 times to resolve Anxiety and Panic Attacks. Contact me here for more details.